Thursday, September 20, 2012

Priest cant wait to Leave Legion!

[Pe-John.jpg]

Fr. John, down there in Brasilia is waiting impatiently but patiently for his indult from the Holy See to arrive to declare him a non Legionary and so he can be officially admitted to the diocese of Brasilia


FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012

Waiting for an indult

Today I learned that all the necessary documents have been turned in to the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life requesting that I be dispensed from the Evangelical Counsels in the Legionaries of Christ and incardinated into the Archdiocese of Brasília. This is the final step. The only thing left is to receive the indult from the Holy See and I will be officially out of the Legion. I wish I had a date so I could do a count-down.

I think I already mentioned this... I have a bottle of 21 year old Scotch I'm going to break open with some priest friends the day the indult arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment