Thursday, January 28, 2010

Olga, 3gf Consecrated, leaves after 15 years!






Although not a native French speaker Olga bid adieu with a message in that language which we are translating.
-------------------------------
Olga, a witness after 15 years of consecrated life
[rough translation by anonymous]

As you will have already learned, I also left the consecrated life after 15 years, 7 of them in Paris. My departure took place at the proper time, and in a most completely providential manner.( I see that now). My experience was not like yours. I must say in fairness to the movement, that I left in peace, in discernment made with much wisdom, together with a lay Chilean psychologist, and the proper conscrated director ( to whom I am very thankful) forbid me to speak with her [the female director] and IT IS SHE WHO RECOMMENDED THE PSYCHOLOGOST SO SHE NOT TO INFLUENCE ME AND TO ALLOW ME TOTAL FREEDOM. I left in December 2005 and here I am married and very happy!!! The reason for my departure was not the problem with MACIEL, WHO WAS STILL IN THE SHADOWS,but an existential and personal aspect which always troubled me

I wanted to leave here however humbly my little testimony because I received a lot from the Legion and from the movement since age 13 and I was lucky never to have seen the behavior of “Maciel’s type” in any LC or consecrated person that I knew, but that didn’t stop me from asking since I found out the news, that I asked everyone: Father Alvaro, Maleny, Malen,the truth and nothing but the truth, clarity, firmness, the immediate request for forgivness of the victims, and that I received not one single personal response to any of my correspondance.. No problem. I will continue to write and ask for clarity, honesty,  truthfulness ESPECIALLY WITH THE CONSECRATED MEMBERS AND LEGIONARIES STILL INSIDE!!!  And THAT I FEEL THAT IN THE CASE OF THE MEMBERS AND LEGIONARIES WHO ARE STILL INSIDE AND ABOVE ALL IN THE CASE OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL ON THE MOON, AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED..because no one lets them know!!! Let us continue to write each other. Thank you in the peace of Holy Spirit and of the Holy Virgin

Please excuse the spelling mistakes, especially accents. With a Spanish keyboard it takes me hours.

My marvelous memories of France and the French. See you soon.!!
==================================================
[Original Testimony]
Comme tu le sauras deja j ai quittee moi aussi la vie consacree apres 15 ans ,
dont 7 à Paris. Ma sortie a eu lieu juste au moment qu'il fallait et comme il fallait de façon complètement (je le vois maintenant) providentielle. Mon experience n'a pas ete comme la tienne, je dois dire par justice envers le mouvement, que je suis sortie dans la paix, dans en discernement fait avec bp de sagesse, accopagnee par une psicologue chilienne laique, et la propre directirce consacree (envers la quelle je suis tres reconnaisante) m'a empechè de parler avec elle mème et C'EST ELLE QUI MA RECOMANDE LA PSICOLOGUE POUR NE PAS M'INFLUENCER ET ME LAISSER EN TOTALE LIBERTE. Je suis sorti en Decembre 2005 et me voila marié et tres heureuse!!!...la raison de ma sortie n'a pas ete le probleme du MACIEL, QUI ETE ENCORE DANS L'OMBRE, mais un aspect existentielle et plus intime qui me tracassé depuis tjs.

Je voulais quand meme laisser ici humblement mon petit temoignage car j'ai reçu bp de la Legion et du mouvement depuis que j'ai 13 ans, j'ai eu la chance de ne pas avoir vu un comportement du genre "Maciel"de la part d'aucun lc, ni consacree que j'ai connue, mais cela n'empeche que depuis que j'ai apris la nouvelle j'ai demandè de tous , P. Alvaro, Maleny, Malen ...la veritè et rien que la veritè, la clartè, la fermetè, la demande de pardon inmediate aux victimes et que je n'ai reçu auncune reponse personelle a aucuns de ces mails, ce n'est pas grave je continuerais a ecrire a appeller a demander clarte, honete, veracite...SURTOUT AVEC LES MEMBRES CONSACREES ET LEGIONAIRES QUI SONT ENCORE DEDANS!!! ET QUE JE SENT,DANS LE CAS DES BPS, VIVENT UN PEU DANS LA LUNE COMME SI RIEN NE C ETAIT PASSE, parce que on ne les informe pas!!!...on continuera á s'ecrire...MERCI ENCORE dans la paix de L'esprit Saint et de la Sainte Vierge...

Pardon pour les fautes d'ortographe, surtout les accents, avec le clavier espagnol je mets des heures...

Mes souvenirs tjs merveilleux de la France et des français!! à bientot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment