Monday, October 10, 2011

Wide-Eyed Candidate Vs Victim of Abuse by Legion of Christ Priest




Relata refero

An LC with a music page on facebook has talked about a great weekend by a lake with his LC brothers jet skiing and hiking etc It made me a bit nauseous and I left a comment. Maybe I was a bit rude, but it just gets at me....

I hope that everyone is doing well. God is very good. I just got back from Alabama where myself and 15 other brothers and priests had a weekend at a lake house that is owned by a family friend of ours. The house had a beautiful view of Lake Martin. On Saturday I got to ride a jet ski for the first time in my life. These jet skis went 0-60mph in 8 seconds. It was quite a rush. As well I got to go cliff jumping, wake boarding, and knee boarding. Wow what a dream come true! God is so good to you when you follow his will in your life. He truly does reward those who follow him with 100 fold in this life and in the next. Pray for me!

"Great to see youre having fun, I wonder when the Legion will decide to pay any of the victims of Maciel? Do you know that not a single one has received any recompense? These boys and young men gave more than 100% to God - they gave away their whole lives and have only pain to show for it, and your wonderful Legion is doing nothing to help them. After asking your superiors about it, why not ask the victims themselves. They will not mind you getting in touch."


Victim of Legionary Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment