+ Dear Family, Friends, and Colleagues:



It’s been a long time since I have been in contact with you some you. I hope that you have had a good Lenten season and that you are looking forward to Easter.



One of the great joys in my life right now is my first published book entitled Same Call, Different Men: The Evolution of the Priesthood since Vatican II. It has been a two-year labor of love that I worked on with two of my CARA colleagues. I think it is a good book that will be of great benefit to our church and all interested Catholics throughout the world.



I would greatly appreciate it if you had the chance to order a copy. Those of you that have e-readers can start reading a copy right now. For those of you who prefer a hard copy, the publisher promises they will be ready next month. Please go to 
for more information. I appreciate your love and support.



God bless, (Fr.) Stephen Fichter