Monday, November 19, 2012

Former Female "Consecrated" dies suddenly in Mexico City






Regnum Christi pays tribute to former member very "discreetly"
it would appear young woman may have suffered from depression, left the Movement, stayed in Mexico and later died of a heart attack
Blogger
---

A Tribute to Erin Bellefeuille
U. S. A. | MEMBERS | NEWS
Erin Bellefeuille, a former consecrated member from Phoenix, Arizona, entered eternal life on Tuesday night
erinb

Erin Bellefeuille was a native of Arizona, and was consecrated in 2002. This past August, she discerned that God was no longer calling her to the consecrated life, and took a job at a school in Mexico City.  She passed away on Tuesday night, following a brief illness.

Renee Pomarico, a consecrated member who worked with Erin in Rhode Island, shares a tribute to her friend and companion.

Today, November 13 2012, a dearly beloved friend, sister, and companion has gone to the Father’s house. Erin Bellefeuille was a compassionate friend, who constantly showed interest in the needs of others. She lived her life with sincerity and joy, prayerfully seeking to please the heavenly Father.

I remember Erin as someone I could always rely on. We had fun moments together and moments of deep sharing. I remember how she would send early birthday messages the day before my birthday, which would surprise me and touch me deeply. I always knew that she would be a friend forever, but I didn’t know that I would be able to pray to her so soon to ask her to intercede for us here below!

Erin was a person who had totally surrendered herself to God. She was already his because she had given everything over to him. Her life was a constant preparation for this definitive meeting with God the Father, who is holding Erin now in is eternal embrace.

She loved her family tremendously and prayed for them always - her parents and her brothers were foremost in her heart. We assure the Bellefeuille family of our heartfelt prayers and condolences.

On the feast of St. Teresa of Avila, Erin sent an email to her friends with the words of St. Teresa:

Let nothing disturb you,                 
Let nothing frighten you,                                                                      
All things are passing away:                     
God never changes.                                                                                                   
Patience obtains all things                                                                      
Whoever has God lacks nothing;                                                                                                             
God alone suffices.

-- St. Teresa of Avila

1 comment:

  1. I'm her brother Matt, she was not depressed before she died, she worked 18hrs per day after she left trying to support the ex consecrated and get the consecrated to talk to them. She died of a brain aneurism. 1300 people attended her memorials. If anyone wants to know more or talk to me about her please contact me at Matt at kraemer d0t co d0t nz. I was a novice for 3 years before getting kicked out for asking questions. I have a lot to say.

    I'm now a successful entrepreneur living with my wife and daughter in New Zealand, following my own dreams without any faith in god. I'll always miss my sister, one of the greatest human beings I've ever known.

    ReplyDelete